Khloe Clinic Aoyama (hereinafter This Clinic) recognizes that personal information is important information regarding your privacy, we will comply with laws and company regulations regarding personal information and strive to protect them.
This clinic will maintain the rules and systems necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information.
This clinic handles personal information within the scope of the purpose of use specified to the customer in advance. This clinic does not disclose or provide personal information provided by customers to a third party unless there is prior consent of the customer or there is a legitimate reason.
This clinic properly and carefully manages your personal information. Also, implement safety measures to prevent loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information.
This clinic sincerely responds to inquiries from customers regarding personal information, requests for disclosure, etc.
- Handling of personal information
- When receiving personal information or when using personal information, specify the purpose of use in advance and do not use it for any other purpose. If it becomes necessary to use personal information beyond the stated purpose when receiving personal information, the customer will be notified of the purpose in advance. If the customer does not agree with the new purpose of use, the customer can refuse to use it at his/her own discretion.
- Unless stated otherwise, the information which can identify an individual registered on this site such as “name, address, telephone number, date of birth, gender, e-mail address” is used only to achieve the following purpose:
- To deliver materials and pamphlets for this clinic
- To coordinate and contact medical appointments
- To answer requires and consultations to this clinic
- Disclosure and provision of personal information to third parties except for the following cases, personal information provided by customers will not be disclosed or provided to third parties.
- With customer consent
- When required by law
- When it is necessary to protect human life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer.
- When entrusting the handling of personal information to the extent necessary for the purpose of use.
- When presenting necessary information to a financial institution such as by credit card payment when paying for goods and services.
- When a national institution, a local public entity, or a person entrusted with it, in carrying out office work stipulated by law, when cooperation is necessary and obtaining the customer’s consent may hinder the performance of the office work.
- In case of business succession due to merger, company split, business transfer, or other freedom.
- Regarding inquiries regarding personal information
If you have any requests, corrections, changes, suspension of use, etc. regarding your personal information managed by this clinic, please contact us below.
Khloe Clinic Aoyama TEL：03-5542-1177（Closed day：Thursday, Sunday, Public holidays）